Here are some tips how you can get to Oulunkylä. Additional information about routes and tickets are available on https://www.hsl.fi/en
From Helsinki City center
- Take bus 64 or 72 from the Helsinki Railway square (Rautatientori) and get off at Patola bus stop.
- Or take train N, I, T or K and get off at Oulunkylä train station. Walk from the train station to Oulunkylä ice rink (Käskynhaltijantie 11, see details below)
- For both bus and train: Buy a ticket that is valid in Helsinki.
From Event hotel Cumulus Resort Airport to Oulunkylä and back
- Take hotel airport shuttle bus to the Helsinki-Vantaa airport
- Take train P from the Lentoasema (Helsinki-Vantaa airport) train station. Buy a regional ticket.
- Get off from the train at Oulunkylä train station
- Walk from the train station to the Oulunkylä ice rink (Käskynhalintajntie 11, see details below)
- When coming back: walk to the Oulunkylä train station, take the train I and get off at Lentoasema train station. Take the hotel shuttle bus back to the hotel
Walking from Oulunkylä train station to Oulunkylä ice rink